[6.0 HF3] BUG - Ship deleted from internal storage

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cpt.Badger
x4

[6.0 HF3] BUG - Ship deleted from internal storage

Post by Cpt.Badger » Mon, 8. May 23, 16:01

Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time:
My high trader M goes into the station's storage and then gets deleted when I tell it to dock.
Same thing happens if I manually order it to be put into the internal storage - it gets deleted.

- It is not in my property list
- It disappears from it as soon as it gets put into storage
- It is not on the list when I use Shift+D
- It is on the Shift+D list when the animation of it going down the docking pad plays - as soon as the doors close - it disappears from the list
- When I go to the ship as soon as it lands (by using Shift+D) - the animation of going to storage plays and I get a GAME OVER screen
- My other ships don't suffer from this - I can order them to internal storage and retrieve them fine

Version and language (e.g. 1.0 English, etc.).
6.0 HF3 / EN

Whether or not your game is modified using any third party scripts or mods:
Yes but only cosmetic, nothing that should change AI / Scritping: Stars, Crystal Finder, Radar Texture, Fire And Smoke, Legacy Music.
Also happens when the mods are disabled (as these are save compatible)

Game start being played:
Smugglers Paradise

Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred:
No

Steps to reproduce:
- Use save_003, get out of the cockpit chair and order the high-trader ship into the storage
- It is a ship that I captured during an Ace story mission - the one where Monarch tasks you to work with Ace do some pirating - maybe that will be of help

Link to the save:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IFHJHD ... share_link

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”