[Bug Report] Protectyon Shortage: Degobas walks out during converation.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RubyRezal
x4

[Bug Report] Protectyon Shortage: Degobas walks out during converation.

Post by RubyRezal » Sun, 5. May 24, 18:50

Note: I'm currently running 7.00 Beta (530710) but the issue of Degobas walking out during dialog has been happening for a while.

This has been happening for a while but I only just discovered its potential to softlock the Northriver storyline.

Sometime last year Dagobas Lahubasis Yorilos III started walking out of the Sales Office during Protectyon Shortage when the player confirms they know a scientist. Degobas leaves right before Boso Ta calls to say he was listening in.

I tried to follow Degobas this time. Degobas did not continue the dialog properly and now I cannot continue to the next mission in the story.

To reproduce, load the provided Autosave, wait for Degobas to call and initiate the Protectyon Shortage mission. Meet at the station, visit the syndicate beacon, return to the station, talk to Degobas and watch him walk out after affirming that you know a scientist.

Autosave prior to softlock
Softlocked Save File

RubyRezal
x4

Re: [Bug Report] Protectyon Shortage: Degobas walks out during converation.

Post by RubyRezal » Sun, 5. May 24, 18:57

Right after I posted this and reloaded my "softlocked" save file, Boso Ta continued the dialog. It seems his speech had stalled, which has been happening a lot in the 7.00 beta.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”