[7.0 B4HF1] Player build storages from deconstructed stations appear to be indestructible

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Archaeosis
x4

[7.0 B4HF1] Player build storages from deconstructed stations appear to be indestructible

Post by Archaeosis » Sun, 5. May 24, 17:21

New in 7.0 orphaned player build storages from deconstructed stations remain in the station list so players can manually remove wares from them.

Unfortunately they seem to be invincible - I have tried destroying all the storage crates repeatedly with the main gun of a destroyer but they just spawn back in later. I can't seem to damage the frame.

How is the player intended to remove these and have I perhaps missed something?

Here's a save with three build storages in the property menu near the top.

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: [7.0 B4HF1] Player build storages from deconstructed stations appear to be indestructible

Post by alt3rn1ty » Sun, 5. May 24, 17:30

See also the same topic linked in your other report ..
Darkhan explained it to me how to destroy them in this post
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

Pesanur
x4

Re: [7.0 B4HF1] Player build storages from deconstructed stations appear to be indestructible

Post by Pesanur » Sun, 5. May 24, 21:30

alt3rn1ty wrote:
Sun, 5. May 24, 17:30
See also the same topic linked in your other report ..
Darkhan explained it to me how to destroy them in this post
This didn't work anymore in B4, for some reason, after destroying all of the build storage containers, some cargo left inside it, and you need to manually remove this cargo in order to make the building storage to disappear.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”