[Feedback beta 3] Xenon destroyed Platform. Didn't see any flickering lights.

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Socratatus
x4

[Feedback beta 3] Xenon destroyed Platform. Didn't see any flickering lights.

Post by Socratatus » Sun, 5. May 24, 19:40

Ok, so I was on a platform on Hatikvah's choice where the Xenon are making a heavy attack on a platform watching some cool sights of two giant Xenon ships encroaching. To my surprise the very bay I was standing on was destroyed. I didn't notice any flickering lights. It went dark at the last moment then it was destroyed. Your Beta 2 update stipulated station lights would start flickering when suffering heavy damage.

Also, please, please, please add Sirens to Stations under serious heavy attack and running npcs (if any). You wouldn't even know the Station was under serious danger apart from the shooty laser beams.

https://imgur.com/zSlS5nk

Big enemy Xenon. I was literally taking photos (spreenshots) just before the Station platform bay I was standing on was destroyed.

I have a Save file, but don't use Drop box. I'll try to put it here as an attachment.

You have to wait a little before the bay is destroyed.
save_010.xml.gz
(49.48 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
1. Please do more on NPC civilian/uniform variety, and bio customisations, Devs.
2. Stations need sirens when enemy is close in numbers.
Yes, for immersion. Thankyou ahead of time.

"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”